I expected everything to change over night.
Guess I thought I really had started my secret resolution:
but I was, I suppose, not really surprised when I found I had already failed.
However the evening was not wasted.
A ritual (only three of us really absorbed) clensed what was hanging over my sunshine. Accepting my former style of drama, being overly emotionally invested in the complications of life, I scribbled and burned what was left of my misconceptions. No longer will I deprive myself of that energy used to carry arround the burdons of my past.
My world is finally different.
Silly of me to think that things happen over night- I suppose.
None-the-less, I am dedicated to my decisions.
I am better. I am new. And I am ready.
Guess I thought I really had started my secret resolution:
but I was, I suppose, not really surprised when I found I had already failed.
However the evening was not wasted.
A ritual (only three of us really absorbed) clensed what was hanging over my sunshine. Accepting my former style of drama, being overly emotionally invested in the complications of life, I scribbled and burned what was left of my misconceptions. No longer will I deprive myself of that energy used to carry arround the burdons of my past.
My world is finally different.
Silly of me to think that things happen over night- I suppose.
None-the-less, I am dedicated to my decisions.
I am better. I am new. And I am ready.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home